All applicants for any available positions must own the tools applicable to the job, exhibit strong teamwork, verbal and written skills, and have a valid driver’s license and high school diploma. MESO offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and promotes a healthy work environment that allows our employees to grow professionally and personally.
Take a look through the available positions and send us your application today. Even if there are no jobs currently open, we will still gladly accept your resume and keep it on file for any future opportunities. MESO, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also proudly employ our country’s protected veterans.
Diesel Truck Mechanic/Service Technician
We are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to perform maintenance and repairs of construction equipment, and truck and trailer fleets with limited to no supervision in a highly skilled, safe, and professional manner.
- Maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems on a variety of equipment, trucks, and trailers while using a high degree of independent judgment
- Service documentation when necessary
- Accurately order needed parts from vendors
- At least three (3) years of experience working as a diesel mechanic is a must
- Work experience in repairing and maintaining vehicles, diesel trucks, and equipment
- Highly developed mechanical background knowledge, particularly with various engines, extensive knowledge of construction equipment, trucks, trailers, an advanced understanding of schematics and diagrams
- Must own the tools applicable to the position
- Must exhibit strong teamwork, verbal and written skills
- Must perform superior customers service in a safe and responsible manner
- Must have at least a high school diploma, as well as a valid driver’s license
Click To Apply Now
MESO, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also proudly employ our country’s protected veterans.