Field Equipment Mechanic / Technician – Atlanta, GA5 years experience required. We are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to perform maintenance and repairs of all types of general construction equipment, aerial equipment, and dirt equipment with limited or no supervision in a highly skilled, safe, and professional manner, with superior customer service skills.
Position Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full-Time
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan & Matching
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance
Pay: $28 – $35 an hour
- Mechanical Knowledge: 5 years (preferred)
- Driver’s License (preferred)
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
5 years experience required. We are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to perform maintenance and repairs of all types of general construction equipment, aerial equipment, and dirt equipment with limited or no supervision in a highly skilled, safe, and professional manner, with superior customer service skills.
Will include the maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems on a variety of equipment, while using a high degree of independent judgment. Use of diagnostic tools will be required at times. You will also be responsible for service documentation, when necessary, be able to accurately order needed parts from vendors.
- Must have 5+ years of Technician experience with repairing and maintaining construction equipment; aerial equipment experience a plus.
- Highly developed mechanical background knowledge, particularly with various engine types, hydraulic and electrical experience, extensive knowledge of construction equipment, experience in using diagnostic tools and an advanced understanding of schematics and diagrams,
- Must own the tools applicable to the position
- Exhibit strong teamwork, verbal, and written skills
- Safe, superior customer service is the main priority at M.E.S.O. Inc., therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate.
- A high school diploma and valid driver’s license are required.
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug test, and DOT physical.
- Must have an acceptable MVR.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Multiple locations