All applicants for any available positions must own the tools applicable to the job, exhibit strong teamwork, verbal and written skills, and have a valid driver’s license and high school diploma. MESO offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and promotes a healthy work environment that allows our employees to grow professionally and personally.
Take a look through the available positions and send us your application today. Even if there are no jobs currently open, we will still gladly accept your resume and keep it on file for any future opportunities. MESO, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also proudly employ our country’s protected veterans.
Diesel Truck and Equipment Mechanic / Technician
(3 yrs. Exp Req.)
M.E.S.O. Inc., (Mobile Equipment Service Option Inc.) is offering an excellent opportunity for a Diesel Truck Mechanic/ Service Technician who is ready to grow their career with a growing company in the Tri-State area. We are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to perform maintenance and repairs of construction equipment, truck, and trailer fleets with limited or no supervision in a highly skilled, safe, and professional manner.
Responsibilities will include the maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems on a variety of equipment, trucks and trailers while using a high degree of independent judgment. You will also be responsible for service documentation, when necessary, be able to accurately order needed parts from vendors.
- Must have 3+ years of Diesel Mechanic experience with repairing and maintaining vehicles, diesel trucks, and equipment.
- Highly developed mechanical background knowledge particularly with various engines, extensive knowledge of construction equipment, trucks, trailers, an advanced understanding of schematics and diagrams.
- Must own the tools applicable to the position.
- Exhibit strong teamwork, verbal, and written skills.
- Safe, superior customer service is the main priority at M.E.S.O. Inc., therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate.
- A high school diploma and valid driver’s license are required.
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug test, and DOT physical.
MESO Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time